Terms of ServiceAcceptance of Terms of Service
Welcome, and thank you for your interest in the US County Directory, owned and operated by the Savers Network, INC. (TSN). (“USCD”, "TSN", “we,” or “us”) and our website at www.uscountydirectory.com, along with our other related websites, for example, our Directory, our Events Directory, our Fundraising Cause Directory, BLOG Directory, our Loan Program, our Merchant Account Service, our Gift Cards, or other services provided by us (collectively, our “Sites”). These Terms of Service are a legally binding contract between you and TSN regarding your use of the sites.
Use of Material on this Site
TSN owns and maintains their websites for your personal and educational purposes. All materials on the websites, including artwork, photographs, maps, data, text, trademarks, service marks, and logos, are, unless otherwise noted, the exclusive property of TSN, and are copyrighted. No portion of the website may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, reused, distributed, transmitted, or modified for any purpose without TSN’s express written permission. Any unauthorized use may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, or other applicable laws.
TSN is an independent, privately owned organization that connects people, local events, and businesses within their local and expanded local service area. TSN directories lists local businesses in your area to help you find the help, services, and products you need, and to help businesses to get paid to advertise in the different directories developed by TSN, and expand their advertising reach in their local and expanded areas to reach new clients. Businesses, service providers, home based entrepreneurs, and more, along with local events listed in TSN Directories may be for sale or free, please check with the item description and the individual or business for further details. Through the sites, you may access certain services we offer as a courteous service to our members.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use the sites. By agreeing to these Terms, you represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are at least 18 years of age; (b) you have not previously been suspended or removed from the sites; and (c) your registration and your use of the sites is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you are using the sites on behalf of an entity, organization, or company, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms and you agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of that organization. To learn more about how to list your events, products or services, Register Today.
Accounts and Registration
To access certain features of the sites, you must register for an account. For example, you must register for an account when you want to list any event, product, or service, to get listed in any of the directory sites. When you register for an account, you will be required to provide us with some basic information about yourself, or organization that you legally represent, such as your name, address, phone number, email address or other contact information. You agree that the information you provide to us is accurate and that you will keep it accurate and up-to-date at all times. When you register, you will be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and you accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. If you have reason to believe that your account is no longer secure, then you must immediately notify us by phone or by using our Contact Us Page. To learn more about how to list your events, products, or services, Register Today.
You may donate to any Event Fund Raising Charitable Organization, by contacting them directly, as TSN does not take donations or payments for any of the services that we provide. TSN does not take any fees or donations for our services as we use a couple of outside companies for revenue, and all of TSN members also have the same option. To support TSN's sites, directories, and your local community, visit their listing/store, and click on the link at the bottom of their page that asks if you would like to support this business by working from home. To start listing your events, products, or services in our sites, please visit the - Registration Page.
Limitation of Liability
The website is provided to you “as is” without any warranties of any kind, express or implied. TSN expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, of any kind with respect to goods and services sold on or through the website. By using the website you agree to bear all risk associated with the use of these website and agree to hold harmless TSN, its officers, directors, employees, volunteers and agents from all claims arising out of or related to your use of, or inability to use, TSN's websites to which they are linked. You further agree that TSN or the contributors of information to the website will not be liable for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by you in reliance on such information.
The website and all of the materials on or referenced by the websites are provided on an “as is” basis. In no event shall TSN be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever with respect to the use of the website. You agree that you are using the website solely at your own risk.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act
We comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act applicable to Internet service providers (17 U.S.C. §512, as amended). If you have an intellectual property rights-related complaint about material posted on any of TSN's sites, you may contact our Designated Agent at the following address:
Savers Network, INC.
1350-C West Southport Rd. #158
Indianapolis, IN 46217
Any notice alleging that materials hosted by or distributed through the sites infringe intellectual property rights must include: a detailed description of the claim of infringement, location of the allegedly infringing content, the basis for the claim of infringement, and your contact information.
TSN will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of users that are determined by TSN to be “Repeat Infringers.” A Repeat Infringer is a user who has been notified of infringing activity or has had User Content removed from the sites at least twice.
BY USING THE TSN's SITES YOU AGREE NOT TO:
1) Use the Sites for any illegal purpose or in violation of any local, state, national, or International law;
2) Violate, or encourage others to violate, any right of a third party, including by infringing or misappropriating any third party intellectual property right;
3) Post, upload, or distribute any user content or other content that is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, inaccurate, or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, hateful, or otherwise inappropriate; TSN does not discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, location, or disability;
4) Post, upload, or distribute any User Content or other content that depicts violence against individuals, animals, businesses, faith, sexual orientation, or violence against TSN, or mistreatment to anyone of any kind;
5) Interfere with security-related features of the sites, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of the Sites except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
6) Interfere with the operation of the sites or any user’s enjoyment of the sites, including by: (a) uploading or otherwise disseminating any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code; (b) making any unsolicited offer or advertisement to another user of the sites; (c) attempting to collect personal information about another user or third party without consent; or (d) interfering with or disrupting any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide the sites, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
7) Perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other sites account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
8) Sell or otherwise transfer the access granted under these Terms or any Materials, or any right or ability to view, access, or use any Material; or
9) Attempt to do any of the acts described in this Section, or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Section.
These terms and conditions apply only to the website. In addition to our own websites, we provide links to other third party websites that are not under TSN’s control. TSN is not responsible for the terms and conditions, privacy practices or the content of any website linked to from the website. You acknowledge that when you leave the website and access a linked site you do so at your own risk and that TSN does not endorse any linked website.
TSN reserves the right to modify these Terms of Service at any time by posting such changes here. Your continued use of this website after such change is made constitutes acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the Terms and Service as modified.
Ownership & Proprietary Rights
The sites are owned and operated by the Savers Network, INC. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, data, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of the sites (“Materials”) provided by TSN are protected by intellectual property and other laws. All Materials included in the sites are the property of TSN or our third party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by TSN, you may not make use of the Materials. TSN reserves all rights to the Materials not granted expressly in these Terms. Nothing contained in these Terms shall grant or shall be deemed to grant to you any right, title or interest in or to TSN’s trademarks, trade names, or service marks (“TSN Marks”), all of which are retained exclusively by TSN, including all intellectual property rights therein and goodwill with respect thereto.
TSN reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at anytime at TSN's discretion.